Friday, June 10, 2011

What they say about BeachFit Moms...

"I have gone for three weeks and am having a blast. Our babies are with us watching set a good example and real results are happening. I feel stronger, leaner and have more energy. I have lost about 2 pounds each week without counting calories. I don't have the motivation to work out alone, and have little desire to join a club and leave my baby in their daycare, so this has been ideal!"  
-- Cathie Easley, Mother of 1, Garden Grove





"I've never really been a huge fan of working out and taking classes before Beach Fit Moms.  My previous experiences always ended up the same way. I hated taking it, got bored or didn't have enough time to take all the required classes. (With 3 young kids I feel like I barely have enough time to get any type of exercising done besides playing with the kids) I love Beach Fit Moms because it's only one hour two days a week and if you push yourself you get the best workout ever. It's also great knowing that the program is designed specifically for me as a nursing mom."
-- Anna Boller, Mother of 3, Seal Beach



"I love BF Moms! I recommend this to all new moms & even moms with older kids.
The workout is great and targets all the spots you'd want to work on after having kids.
Also great for getting in shape before getting pregnant."
-- Camilla Wright, Mother of 3, Seal Beach






At Beach Fit Moms classes I've been able to reach my own goals without being made to feel guilty for what I haven't had time or energy or motivation to accomplish before now. I came as I was and have had a blast.
-- Heidi Florio, Mother of 3, Seal Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment